As a group, Tilley & Wills are taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our patrons, staff and suppliers of Bistro Mosman, The Buena, Clovelly, Greenwood Hotel and Verandah Bar remain protected from the possible spread of COVID-19.
Tilley & Wills precautionary measures include:
• All FOH and BOH staff must complete the Australian Government Department of Health’s online training in infectious diseases
• Dedicated Sanitiser Sheriff and COVID Safety Officer allocated on all shifts
• Revised and regular training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House policy
• Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to.
Rigorous hygiene measures include:
• Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the venue
• Digital beverage and wine menus
• Removal of communal items such as straws, menu sleeves and cutlery
• Daily deep cleaning of venue
• Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas
• Commercial dish and glass washer sanitise cycle at 82-degree cycles.
Updated Venue Layout & Structure:
• Tables spaced minimum 1.5m apart
• Gaming patrons minimum 1.5m apart
• Compliance with restrictions on internal and external capacity, maintaining a ratio of no more than 1 person per 4 metres across the venue
• Social Distancing signage around all bar areas
• All guests must be seated, with no standing or mingling
• Table sizes are restricted to 20 people
• COVID-19 Safe House Policy and other health and hygiene information displayed throughout the venue
• Limited capacity in lifts (where applicable).
Updated Conditions of Entry:
• All patrons’, staff and suppliers’ details will be collected at entry, and kept for 28 days
• Patrons, staff and suppliers will be denied entry if showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19
• All patrons, staff and suppliers are encouraged to download the COVID-19 app.
We’d like to thank you for your continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 Safe House Policy. We look forward to welcoming you back to our restaurants and pubs.