As a group, Tilley & Wills are taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our patrons, staff and suppliers of Bistro Mosman, The Buena, Clovelly, Greenwood Hotel and Verandah Bar remain protected from the possible spread of COVID-19.
Tilley & Wills precautionary measures include:
- All FOH and BOH staff must complete the Australian Government Department of Health’s online training in infectious diseases
- All venues have completed most recent NSW Government COVID Safety Plan
- Dedicated Hygiene Marshal allocated on all shifts
- Revised and regular training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House policy
- All venues are registered as a COVID-Safe business
- Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to.
Rigorous hygiene measures include:
- Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the venue
- Digital food and wine menus available
- Removal of communal items such as straws, menu sleeves and cutlery
- Daily deep cleaning of venue
- Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas
- Commercial dish and glass washer sanitise cycle at 82-degree cycles.
Updated Venue Layout & Structure:
- Venue capacities and table sizes are restricted in line with current government regulations
- Tables spaced minimum 1.5m apart
- Gaming patrons minimum 1.5m apart
- Compliance with restrictions on internal (1 person per 4m2) and external (1 person per 2m2) capacity limits
- Social distancing signage around all bar areas
- Floor markers present in venue queues and bar areas
- All guests must be seated, with no standing or mingling
- COVID-19 Safe House Policy and other health and hygiene information displayed throughout the venue
- Limited capacity in lifts (where applicable).
Updated Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons’, staff and suppliers’ details will be collected at entry, and kept for 28 days
- Patrons, staff and suppliers will be denied entry if showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have recently visited a COVID-19 hotspot
- All patrons, staff and suppliers are encouraged to download the COVID-19 app
We’d like to thank you for your continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 Safe House Policy. We look forward to continuing to make you feel safe in our restaurants and pubs.